The following disclaimer/copyright information applies to all files and contents of JasonDeeble.com, being any and all files (unless specifically noted).
1. Free distribution, reproduction, or display other than where it is presented is forbidden - permission may be granted upon request and contingent on the author's approval.
2. Reproduction with the intent of sale, or actual sale is, according to United States Copyright Law, an infringement on Jason Deeble, being a challenge to the commercial viability of JasonDeeble.com.
3. Any files found on other locations on the internet or in print without permission/knowledge of the author is considered (by law) copyright infringement, and those responsible will be pursued as per the maximum extent of: The laws of the United States of America, and/or International Copyright laws, including (but not restricted to) the Berne Convention, the Universal Copyright Conventions, and the Uruguay Round Agreement (WTO).
4. JasonDeeble.com Title, character, and place names protected by all applicable trademark laws. All Rights Reserved.
5. All material written by the author's are presented under the auspices of the Fair Use law of the United States Copyright Law, as the only thing non-original to the author(s) is the very concept of JasonDeeble.com thus this additional creative work does not pose any threat or challenge to the commercial viability of JasonDeeble.com or licensees thereof. In accordance with Fair Use, the author(s) do(es) indeed claim sole copyright, thus removing all material contained on the website from "public domain."